Self-introduction: Brandon Vincent

Hello,

I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to join the QA team. I am a
system administrator who enjoys working on all *nix variants. I
currently also work with the Fedora Security Team to ensure that
vulnerabilities patched in upstream reach the Fedora Project
packagers. My area of expertise is in security and cryptography.

Fedora is my personal distribution of choice due to the unique blend
of bleeding edge features it provides while still providing stability,
I assume QA is responsible for a great deal of this!

For contact purposes, my FAS and IRC username/nick is bvincent.

Brandon Vincent