Re: Self-introduction: Marc

On Sat, 2 Aug 2014 23:19:28 +0100, Marc Argent wrote:

> [...] I'm interested in helping
> out with package testing and perhaps bug triage, although I find Bugzilla
> to be a bit overwhelming at the moment.

One convenient thing about signing up as a Fedora contributor is that
you could acquire "watchbugzilla" access in Fedora pkgdb for specific
packages you're interested in. Alternatively, it's rather convenient to
visit the http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/SOURCE-RPM-NAME pages that
link to an overview of existing tickets for a package.