Meeting on Monday: volunteers to lead/attend?

Hi folks!

So I may not be able to lead Monday's meeting, as I'll be preparing for
my trip to Flock, and I suspect others who are attending Flock will be
in the same situation. Does anyone among the non-Flock-ees want to
volunteer to announce and run the meeting? Thanks!

It looks like dgilmore and bcl made some progress on identifying the
Workstation compose bug they've been fighting, but it's not entirely
fixed yet. I'm not sure what else stands in the way of finally getting a
TC, it would be good to clarify that. It would also be good to check in
on the state of installs with the latest nightlies, and maybe action
someone to set up a test matrix for them so we get some up-to-date
status before the first TC finally lands, as we discussed on IRC this
week.

thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson