Fedora-Xfce-armhfp-21-20140723-sda.raw.xz - Cubieboard 2 no video

I an watch the boot from the serial console, but the monitor never displays. My Fedora 20 remix works fine to the display.

I can provide anything from the console capture.

I cannot log in from the console. For some reason minicom does not seem to be sending any keystrokes to the console; displaying fine.

I see messages with my mac address and that IPv6 is starting up. From the prefix for that segment, I have calculated the IPv6 global address, but it is not responding to a ping6. I have also tried fping -g looking for its 4v addr, but it is not responding. So although it seems to indicate IP up. No ping response.

Please advise as to what I should next test or information I can provide.