Re: Is anyone else seeing a problem with glibc 2.19.90-29.fc22 ?

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:27:35 +0200,
 poma <pomidorabelisima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Withd thisd breakaged ofd d logind byd d glibcd, d Rawhided i686d isd d literallyd busted!

We'll fresh installs and live images are not really usable. If you already have rawhide installed and a root shell you can downgrade glibc.

I do wish they'd untag that build if it isn't going to be fixed right away.