Re: Who turned out the light - GNOME Classic - DesktopNames

On Fri, 2014-07-18 at 09:09 +0200, poma wrote:

> More than the obvious link that you missed at the very beginning of
> the thread, what really worries me is that this particular commit was
> applied more than two months, and no one noticed or not published so
> far it causes an obvious fault.
> Beside me, is it really the case that no other really testing the GNOME?

It's certainly possible no-one else is running GNOME Classic on Fedora
21. It's not a release blocking desktop for Fedora. I run GNOME full
time and have filed all kinds of issues with it, but I never run
Classic, FWIW.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey