Initial very rough Workstation release criteria draft

Hi, folks! Continuing to work on release criteria revision for
Fedora.next / Fedora 21 (and getting a bit behind :<), I have a very
rough working draft for Workstation:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_workstation_release_criteria

for now, Alpha, Beta and Final are together. So far I have not added any
new criteria, but I've taken a rough shot at splitting out the existing
criteria that seem either only applicable to the Workstation product, or
that would clearly benefit from a Workstation-specific variant, and
simplifying them appropriately. Mainly that means we don't have to fudge
around as much with generic wording when we're talking about the
Workstation product and not about "release blocking desktops" in
particular.

Next step would be to add new criteria where appropriate to reflect the
tech spec; I'll try and take a look at that tomorrow.

Probably useful to know for reference and comparison that the current
working Server draft is at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_server_release_criteria , and the Cloud draft (by Mike Ruckman) at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Roshi/QA/Cloud_Docs/Cloud_Alpha_Release_Criteria , https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Roshi/QA/Cloud_Docs/Cloud_Beta_Release_Criteria , https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Roshi/QA/Cloud_Docs/Cloud_Final_Release_Criteria .

I am still thinking about how we go about presenting the entire
collection of criteria for Fedora 21 as a whole - we need to somehow
present criteria that apply pretty cleanly to all the supported
deliverables, ones that apply to more than one but not all, ones that
apply to just one, ones that *sort of* apply to multiple deliverables
but clearly need to be tweaked slightly for each deliverable they apply
to, and criteria for non-Product supported deliverables (at least KDE,
which we've explicitly decided is not a Product but *is* release
blocking for F21). It's a bit of a puzzle, and I'm trying to think it
through as I work on the Product drafts. So I'm hoping I'll be able to
present a Grand Plan draft of the combined presentation some time
shortly after we finish deciding at least on the broad shape of the
criteria we want to apply to each deliverable. If anyone has helpful
thoughts beyond the prior discussion on this, please do send 'em in!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey