Introduction ~ Bruno R. Zanuzzo

Hey all,

I'm new here, just introducing myself briefly: I'm 23 years old and I live in Chapecó/SC (Brazil), i have a degree in information systems, and I'm using fedora a few years, I have a little experience in C++ / python, linux servers, virtualization and cloud computing. The fedora was already special to me since I met the 4 F's the same, after all They are very important to me.

I'll start getting involved more deeply with the fedora now at version 21, and I hope to help as much as possible, today I am in QA, with time and experience (and support from you of course), i hope to contribute more actively, including in other segments of the fedora.

--
Thank you for your time, cordially:

Bruno Roberto Zanuzzo

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

"A single idea shared in the open can change everything." R.H.

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi