Rawhide KDE and Gnome

For some time I have been testing freshly installed versions
of rawhide 64 bit Development and Creative Workstation.
This installs KDE as well as Gnome.  Before I use it I
generally install Xfce.

Every time I try logging in to KDE the KDE startup stops
after showing the hard drive symbol.  The mouse cursor
is still alive.

Today I installed rawhide KDE desktop by itself and
KDE came up as it is supposed to.  So it appears the
Gnome display manager is preventing KDE from working.

--
     Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com