Re: fedup failure from F19->F20

On 04/25/2014 11:42 AM, Rick Stevens wrote:
Yup, I have yum-plugin-local installed. I'll kill it off and remove the
/var/lib/yum/plugins/local RPMs.

Now, assuming I clean all that cruft up (getting rid of the plugin-local
stuff, getting rid of the RPMs), how do I proceed with the upgrade?
It seems like fedup is stuck looking for that sqllite file which doesn't
exist. Is there a cache somewhere I need to purge?

If you followed the previous steps I mentioned, all the caches should be cleaned, but I strongly suspect your problem was caused by that plugin. So just try fedup again.