Re: what in fedora rawhide replaces "pdftk" for extracting pages from PDF file?

Once upon a time, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>   wait, hang on, that will extract every single page into its own PDF
> file -- can i not ask for a range of pages to be extracted into a
> single file? is there an option i'm overlooking?

You could use a combination of pdftops (from poppler), psselect (from
psutils), and ps2pdf (from ghostscript).  I think they should even work
in a pipeline, like (to get pages 1,3,5):

pdftops foo.pdf - | psselect -p1,3,5 | ps2pdf - foo-pages1,3,5.pdf

--
Chris Adams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>