Re: Is KDE usable in rawhide?

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 16:56:53 +0800,
  Christopher Meng <cickumqt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

I updated my entire system in February and since then the KDE doesn't
work(even KDE 4.13). Each time when I login the desktop I can only move my
cursor, while trying to click any icons or shortcuts, it doesn't respond.

I don't use KDE, but do use kdm. And kdm has been crashing on me when I log in recently. I haven't figured out if this is really a kdm issue or something else (as gdm and sddm don't work too well either, though perhaps for another reason), so I haven't filed a bug yet. For now I go to a vt and stop kdm and start lxdm (which does work).