Re: Rawhide broken again.

Today's (Friday) rsync rawhide still locks up when the Gnome display manager
starts. Installing the Nvidia driver didn't help, but it did allow text mode display
of the message that the Gnome display manager had started.

"There is more in the chips and boards, Horatio, than are dreamt of by your emulator."