Today's Rawhide triply Broken

After rsync today I tried to install Rawhide three times.

On the first try I used the current Rawhide installed.
The fact that the display was in low resolution was not encouraging.
It locked up as I was entering the root password.

I switched to the Heisenbug beta anaconda.
Rhe creative and dev workstation had an unresolved
dependency on an old compilerl.  So I installed Xfce
and C edelopment files.  That locked up when loggin
to a desktop.

Finally I tried an Lxde install, that locked up too.
So did the rescue mode.

So I am back to Windows, Ubuntu, and Heisenbug
on my office machine (GTX 670, 32 GB i7-3770K).

"There is more in the chips and boards, Horatio,
then are dreamt of by your emulators."

 --
     Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com