Introduction

Hi,

I am Amita, 29 years old female from Pune,India. I am contributing in 389 Directory Services as a SQA in RH for 3 years now. So I know Linux, 389, 389 DS-Admin Console, LDAP, Windows AD-DS sync, bugzilla, beaker, shell scripting and learning python.

Fedora has drawn my attention from day 1 and I really wanted to help. When time permits I do some testing, participate in test days, give karma on bodhi. But I always wanted to involve in some kind of activity which makes people aware about Fedora and how they can contribute as a tester (I am still learning though).
I am good at presentation skills(atleast that's what I am confident about).

There are lot many people who wants to contribute but don't know from where and how to start and needs guidance, specially when it comes to testing. Many young brilliant brains in colleges, techie but shy women, people who don't know any programming but want to contribute..there is huge crowd actually. I want to communicate and present how one can contribute in Fedora QA to this crowd.

Thanks and Regards,
Amita Sharma
SQA, Red Hat