Re: Wiki pages: Missing tests in %check and missing upstream test suites

На 27.02.2014 16:18, Richard W.M. Jones написа:

Attached is a proposed patch to the spec file.  I ran this under
auto-buildrequires to see if it would need any extra BRs, but auto-br
didn't find any.

Richard,
can you point me to what auto-buildrequires is, where it lives and how do I use it? I don't seem to have it on my system or I'm blind and don't know where to look for it.

and another one for packages which don't seem to have test suites at all:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Missing_upstream_test_suites

virt-viewer is mentioned in this list.  Not sure how that could be
meaningfully tested since it requires an X11 display and a network
connection to a VM.

Mock this :). Of course it depends on the nature of bugs which are usually filed against virt-viewer and mocking could be just an overkill (or not at all possible).

PS: I will update these wiki pages with links to bugzilla.

--
Alex