Re: rfc: expectations for partitioning, Fedora.next

On 02/20/2014 12:55 AM, Chris Murphy wrote:

So really, I'm fairly convinced at this point that what's needed is feature chop,

I do not agree on this.

In recent times, the number one complaint I have heard from users who were trying to install Fedora, which had prevented them from becoming Fedora users was:

"This crappy partioning GUI in the installer is does not give me the amount of control on partitioning desired by me."

Ralf