2014-01-20 - Fedora QA Meeting - minutes

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA Meeting
==================================

Meeting started by roshi at 16:04:18 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-01-20/fedora-qa.2014-01-20-16.04.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (roshi, 16:05:20)

* Previous Meeting Followup  (roshi, 16:07:09)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1198#comment:24
    (adamw, 16:10:14)
  * adamw posted a summary discussion to the fesco ticket  (roshi,
    16:10:57)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1198#comment:24
    (roshi, 16:11:07)

* Keyboard layout release criteria proposal  (roshi, 16:12:16)
  * There was general consensus on the revised criteria for Keyboard
    layout proposed by adamw  (roshi, 16:17:05)

* EOL SOP discussion  (roshi, 16:18:17)
  * Viking-Ice and roshi to develop SOP for EOL included in the
    triager/tester proposal  (roshi, 16:23:23)
  * AGREED: QA doesn't think any of the proposed improvements sounds
    great, and any change to the process should involve all
    stakeholders: we suggest FESCo punt on the question for now and
    consider viking-ice's triage revamp and post any future proposals to
    change the process to relevant groups' lists  (adamw, 16:26:16)

* 10-Year anniversary shirts  (roshi, 16:26:54)

* Open Floor  (roshi, 16:38:39)
  * LINK: http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/automation.png   (Viking-Ice,
    16:39:44)
  * ACTION: adamw to post a summary of our position on EOL to the FESCo
    ticket  (adamw, 16:53:13)
  * ACTION: adamw to post a mail to test@ highlighting things we can be
    working on during the 'quiet time'  (adamw, 16:53:26)

Meeting ended at 16:58:53 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* adamw to post a summary of our position on EOL to the FESCo ticket
* adamw to post a mail to test@ highlighting things we can be working on
  during the 'quiet time'

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* adamw
  * adamw to post a summary of our position on EOL to the FESCo ticket
  * adamw to post a mail to test@ highlighting things we can be working
    on during the 'quiet time'
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)