F20, Adobe Reader, no choice of paper feeder, printer Canon MP540

Hi, printed a pdf via Adobe Reader 9. I didn't find a menue to choose the cassette as paper feeder for printing. It was only possible to print from the rear paper feeder (I hope I have used the correct nomination for the paper feeder in the back of the printer). Is this a Cups problem? Or Adobe problem? Worthwhile to write a bug?
System: F20, last update via Yum done 1 hour ago. LXDE Desktop. Printer Canon MP540, Inkjet.

Kind Regards