Re: '10 Years of Fedora' t-shirt

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 21:29:46 -0500,
  "Clyde E. Kunkel" <clydekunkel7734@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do we get the t-shirt? Size xxl.

I got contacted about this for spins and was pointed to a web page to request shirt size (amoung other things). It was noted that the sizes are European and apparently there is some difference (probably people in the US eat too much). I think the page was going to be modified to note what the differences are.