Fedup 19 -> 20 failure in a KVM instance

Hello QA folks,

I have a pristine Fedora 19 install in a KVM instance and running fedup --
network 20 downloads the RPM packages, sets up grub, it boots the fedup
initramfs but then aborts and boots back to Fedora 19 initramfs. I see one
error quickly with KVM's QXL video DDX driver being too 'old' but it never
starts X.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Shawn