Re: Enabling Updates repo in F20 install

In the Installation Source dialog, the Updates option is checked and
greyed out.  And even so, there is no place here to specify a url.
Should I be using Additional Repositories?  BTW, I have local copies of
the OS and Updates repos.

You've left out some important details. What method are you using to install? DVD, netinst iso, etc. I expect if you are using the DVD with no network, you will have the situation you describe. Also, where are your local copies of the repos?