fedup f19-f20 success (sort of)

It did succeed.  But I thought it wasn't going to.  After reboot into fedup, it
gave *no indication at all* that it was doing anything.  I was sure it was
hosed, but left and went to lunch.  No visual indication anything was happening,
no flickering of the disk activity light.  I switched consoles and all I saw no
updates to any messages.  I don't know how (or if it's even possible) to switch
to a console and run top to see what is happening.

Not a good user experience.