Re: any report of fedup f19->f20?

Agreed. I only supplied the info that was given on the screen. When I boot into F20 to perform the fedup I don't get past the progress-bar-type splash screen and thus have no details to provide other than the aforementioned. Perhaps calling it an "error" was an error ;)

On the same note; how do I get the real error to you guys? None of the TTYs seem to respond to alt+1/2/3...etc. I appeared stuck on that progress-bar screen.

Thanks, Phil

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 11:30 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> Sure but I still couldn't successfully complete the fedup 20 due to
> the "notice".

I don't think that's correct. I had one of these notices on my upgrade,
and the upgrade worked.

I'm not saying you didn't have a problem, I'm saying that the problem
you saw is probably not related to the note about non-updatable
packages. The difference between correlation and causation.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey