Re: Fedora 20 Final status report

> Sorry I didn't do more of these, but mostly, the people who've had work
> to do have known about it, and we've just been trying to get it all
> done...
>
> We have an RC1 compose running at the moment. Go/No-Go is tomorrow
> (12-12), and RC1 is substantially different from TC5, so we really need
> to run through as many of the validation tests as we possibly can with
> RC1. I'll try and notify in #fedora-qa and by email once the key RC1
> builds that come out of Koji - desktop and KDE x86 lives, and the cloud
> and ARM images - are done; we'll have to wait a bit longer for the DVD
> and netinst.
>
> The validation matrices, as always, will be available at:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Base_Test

The desktop (GNOME) and KDE lives for both Intel arches are now done:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1953/6281953/Fedora-Live-Desktop-i686-20-1.iso
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1956/6281956/Fedora-Live-Desktop-x86_64-20-1.iso

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1958/6281958/Fedora-Live-KDE-i686-20-1.iso
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1959/6281959/Fedora-Live-KDE-x86_64-20-1.iso

As are the minimal ARM builds:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/2005/6282005/Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-20-1-sda.raw.xz
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/2020/6282020/Fedora-Minimal-VFAT-armhfp-20-1-sda.raw.xz

the KDE ARM builds are still running, but should be done soonish. Cloud
task is complete:

but I'm not sufficiently cloud-y to know whether you can do anything
with the image file from that task, or if releng have to do stuff to it
before it's usable.

We'll notify once the compose is fully done, of course, but for now it'd
be great if folks can get a head start on testing with those images.
Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey