Re: Joining Fedora QA

On Wed, 2013-12-04 at 23:25 +0530, Barneedhar wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> My name is Barneedhar, an undergrad student living in Chennai, India.
> I have been using Fedora for the past couple of months and have been
> wanting to contribute back to the community. So, I thought I might put
> my hands for some QA work.
>
> I have been using Ubuntu for more than 3 years now before I switched
> to Fedora. I am also an Ubuntu member and one of the moderators on Ask
> Ubuntu. I also have some menial experience with QA work when on Ubuntu
> and can also help with bug triaging.
>
> My IRC nick is jokerdino and hope some of you remember me from there.
> Here's me hoping to have a good time at Fedora QA team.

Welcome! In case you haven't seen it,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join should outline all the main
activities of the QA group and how you can join in with them. We're
currently working on release validation for the Fedora 20 release, and
you'll see emails relating to that. Work on testing updates for stable
releases and testing Rawhide is always ongoing, of course, along with
work on tools. We're off Test Days for the moment, they'll be starting
back up again for the F21 cycle in a month or two.

Thanks for volunteering! :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey