Disappearing bottom taskbar, Fedora 20 Beta

With the Alpha release I did not notice this happening but with the Beta release using Gnome-Shell-Extension-Taskbar v38 (set for bottom bar) the bar will appear after logging in for a moment and then disappear. If I do an alt-F2, r, enter the desktop will restart with the task bar present until I click on one of my favorites icons, when it will disappear again. If I wait a while and repeat the above steps it will then stay on. Occasionally it will come back on its own. Has anyone else seen this? If you have and got it working, what did you do to resolve the problem?

Scott C.