Printing problems

Dear folks,

I have installed Fedora 20 beta from netinstall cd.  Printing was automagically set up.  I print out a website, and it hangs, and prints a page with :

ERROR:
invalidaccess
OFFENDING COMMAND:
filter
STACK:
/SubFileDecode
endstream
0
--nostringval--
--nostringval--
9
false

I had Fedora 18 successfully printing and previous versions of Fedora with no problems.  Advice, suggestions, comments are greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Antonio

NOTE:
have looked for a troubleshooter, not found any.  Turn off and on the printer and I can print one page and that is it. Then I try to print again and it does not work :(