Re: Fedora 20 Final blocker bug status report (ACTIONS REQUIRED: karma from QA, fixes from devs)

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 18:25:31 -0800,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Misc: I haven't filed bureaucracy bugs for them yet, but we do still
need to make sure the final artwork, release notes, fedora-release (and
generic-release) and spin-kickstarts are all in place prior to ship.

spin-kickstarts-0.20.21 is in updates-testing and is currently OK to use in final. If a change is made (to say get the desktop spin under size), then it will need to be rebuilt.

The rebuild process for spin-kickstarts is simpler now and it is easier to know that the package is up to date, than it was for previous releases.