Re: Seeking a candidate for the Server Working Group

The Server Working Group is a team focused on the development of a
server-OS built from the Fedora Project. Recently, the chair held by
Jóhann B. Guðmundsson was vacated. At today's Working Group
meeting[1], we agreed that we would like to approach Fedora QA first
for someone to fill this chair. If you feel that you are able and
willing to represent the interests of Fedora QA in the Server Working
Group, please respond and we will consider you.

It's not without reason I stepped down from the server WG since the direction it decided to take as well as FESCo will not benefit us in QA thus I suggest that you QA community member that might be thinking about accepting his request give yourself a good thought what you are signing yourself up for as well as the fact that you would be taking a place over an individual that had shown interest in participating in the Server WG and thus nominated himself for it...

JBG