calcforge repository server for Fedora 20 beta?

Dear folks,

I see that there is a project called CalcForge:

http://repo.calcforge.org/

However they have rpms for Fedora 18 and 19 only.  I have for a good while have installed wine and use an app called vti.exe to access a calculator on the PC.  Is there any way that I can install the repository and for it to work on Fedora 20?

I see that a native solution is possible and avoid installing wine here.
Please advice, how long do I have to wait before rpms are created for Fedora 20?  Is there a devel- repository to test the rpms/packages in Fedora 20 Beta?

Thank you for your help/advice & suggestions.

Best Regards && Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Antonio