Re: Fedora 20 Swastika

Once upon a time, Michał Piotrowski <mkkp4x4@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> I think that for a sake of everyone who can see a swastika on this
> wallpaper, just change it to something else.

I disagree.  There will _always_ be somebody that can find fault with
anything (especially something as subjective as artwork); you can't just
throw away somebody's work because somebody sees something they don't
like.

I just see a slanted "H", which I presume to be the intent.
--
Chris Adams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>