Re: F20 beta virt-manager cannot create bridged network interface

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A possible related problem is that 'yum groupinstall Virtualization' doesn't install everything that's needed. I had to manually install some qemu and libvirt packages including libvirt-daemon-driver-network before things were working correctly including bridged network interface.

Thanks for your reply Chris.

Perhaps this explains why I don't have a bridge already and needed to
create one.  I do have 'libvirt-daemon-driver-network' installed
though.

Could you please post the names of the other RPMs you needed to
install?  Perhaps the output of 'rpm -qa | grep -E
"(kernel|qemu|virt-)"' would cover them.

Regards,
Richard