Fedora 19 and 20 problems

Hello Fedora-qa

First issue:
Lenovo SL510 returns from suspend extremely loud beep both in Fedora 19 and 20. CentOS 6.4 on the same laptop does not have extremely loud beep when returning from suspend.

Second issue:
Fedora 19 on an Asus Haswell motherboard Libreoffice 4.1.3.2 icons within Libreoffice calc, writer etc. look somewhat graphically challenged. Fedora 19 Libreoffice 4.1.3.2 on a Lenovo SL510 laptop  are graphically correct. I have two screenshots attached to verify this issue.

Third issue:  Logitech MX518 and Logitech G3
Logitech mouse problem with Asus Haswell motherboard using Fedora 19 mouse detected but not usable on reboot and initial first boot. I have a screenshot of lsusb an X log.

Please provide input regarding these issues.

warren