Introduction: Avik Pal

Hi All,
   I am glad to join the Fedora QA team. I have been using fedora for past 4 years and it is time when I contribute something to this wonderful project.

Now let me introduce myself to you-
   I am Avik, a senior student of Computer Science and I live at Howrah, India. I have contributed to several open source projects(Mozilla, Open motion planning library, KDE) mostly as a developer.

   Please feel free to contact me at this email or ping me at IRC.

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Science University,Shibpur
Github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick