[Fedora QA] #429: temporary membership in sysadmin-qa for atodorov so that beaker trial can continue

#429: temporary membership in sysadmin-qa for atodorov so that beaker trial can
continue
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  tflink       |       Owner:
     Type:  task         |      Status:  new
 Blocking:               |
-------------------------+------------------
 = phenomenon =

 Long story short, atodorov is helping with the beaker trial we're doing
 and he needs shell access to the machine in order to complete his work.

 Assuming that this trial is successful, access to the beaker system(s)
 will be controlled with a separate FAS group but until that is set up,
 sysadmin-qa membership is the only way to get the required access.

 I don't expect the need for membership to last any more than a couple of
 weeks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/429>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>