Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 20 Beta Test Compose 1 (TC1) Available Now!

On Sun, 2013-10-13 at 01:40 -0400, Joerg Lechner wrote:
> Possibly I described my problem with the LXDE Live CD unclearly or not
> correctly.I didn't install F20, I only run F20 via Live CD, just for
> fun, only to see "what is Fedora 20", and doing this the system time
> is permanently set to UTC (as Adam said). In this case, in my opinion
> independent from Anaconda or Windows philosophy, the system time
> should not be changed (only by a try out of F20). I think on users,
> who want only to try out Fedora 20, to decide is it fine or not. Bug
> 1018162.

Oh, I see. That does seem strange; I'm not aware of anything that's
supposed to change the system clock just during a live boot and test,
indeed. It could possibly be a systemd issue.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey