Re: Let's stop using wiki for test results

On Fri, 2013-10-11 at 08:21 -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> On 10/11/2013 07:55 AM, Alexander Todorov wrote:
> > Folks,
> > I've participated both in Virtualization and GNOME test days this week and
> > there is one thing that felt very strange and not easy to use for me.
> >
> > GNOME test day results were recorded in the wiki, while Virtualization ones in
> > a web app here:
> > http://209.132.184.192/testdays/show_event?event_id=7
> >

> > IMO this web app is much easier and faster to use instead of the wiki. And it
> > is not a full blown TCMS like Nitrate, with features that most of the people
> > will not need.
> >
> > I propose to make use of this web app for future test day results/bug
> > tracking. And give it a name :).
> >

> Yes please. This tool made my life much easier when managing F19 and F20 virt
> test days, as I'm sure it did for all the people who reported test results.
>
> There was some promo for it during F19 cycle but not much this time around.
> Maybe jskladan can enlighten us as to the tools future.

Reporting results to the wiki sucks indeed, I'm in favour of anything
that makes it better without any major compromises :) jskladan, what's
the current status of the tool, is there any barrier to using it more
systematically in future?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey