Re: Looking for Test Day Volunteers

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 22:17:02 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/01/2013 10:02 PM, Mike Ruckman wrote:
> > For anyone who might be interested, there are a couple test days
> > looking for volunteers to run them. Throughout the week of
> > 2013-10-22 we have 4 test days scheduled for a 'Graphics Test
> > Week,' but these days currently don't have coordinators.
>
> Those that request test days are usually those that are responsible
> for coordinating them which begs the question who asked for those
> test days to be held in the first place?
>
> JBG

Martix was the person who originally requested those test days [1] but
he had to back out. I figured I would see if there were any volunteers
to take those days over - or if someone was interested in running those
test days but needed to alter the date.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/406

--
Mike Ruckman