2013-09-30 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130930

Next meeting is scheduled for 2013-08-12 at 1500 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the meeting, please
add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130107 . Thanks!

TOPIC: Previous meeting follow-up
	* "tflink to talk to releng about where to file bugs in the
	  cloud .ks and whether it needs to be packaged in the distro"
	  - not done yet, tflink forgot. Re-actioned for next week
	* "adamw to get F20 common bugs page up and populated" - this
	  was done[1], adam asked for people to add any more
	  appropriate issues
	* "adamw to send the update criteria to 'production'" - this
	  was done[2]
	* "adamw to check if any further criteria changes are needed to
	  beta/final for arm/cloud" - adam had taken a quick look, but
	  thought more in-depth assessment was needed

TOPIC: Fedora 20 Beta pre-TC1 planning
	* TC1 scheduled for the following day, 2013-10-01
	* No-one was aware of any major problems which might affect TC
	  schedule
	* Live compose was failing due to a depcheck error, but releng
	  already aware

TOPIC: Open floor
	* tflink noted that there has been talk of having a short
	  schedule for F21
	* spstarr pointed out that KDE may be gaining official Wayland
	  compatibility at that time, which would be a major change
	* We agreed to relay our concerns regarding keeping any changes
	  in a short-cycle release small and manageable to FESCo at
	  their next meeting

Action items
	* tflink or someone competent to talk to releng about where to
	  file bugs in the cloud .ks and whether it needs to be
	  packaged in the distro
	* adamw to talk to anaconda devs and get a build done for beta
	  tc1 with live keyboard bug fixed
	* spstarr to work on iSCSI install testing
	* adamw to look into nightly fail

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F20_bugs
2. https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2013-September/118060.html
--