Question: What are Fedora 20 test days business hours in Europe

Hi guys,
I'll try to organize a few people locally in Sofia to participate in Fedora 20 test days, currently interested in Virtualization Test Day and Gnome Test Day on Oct 8th and 10th.

My intention is to bring people together in a room and do some testing. During what hours in the European time zone there will be devel and other QA folks present on IRC?

The chosen venue where people will gather is available until 15:30 UTC due to another event.

Thanks,
Alex
--
http://atodorov.org