Re: blackened screen 2

On 09.09.2013 20:31, Richard Vickery wrote:
Hi gang:

I'm on F20. The only way I get a screen that anyone can see is not by
using the portable computer's screen, but plugging it into another
screen. I tried going into the "Power" control but it's already on
maximum brightness. Any Ideas on how else I might try to fix it?

What hardware do you have and what kernel version are you running?
There are problems with certain laptop displays and the intel driver with kernel 3.10+ when booting in UEFI mode on those systems.

Regards,
  Dennis