Re: Fedora 20 naming process delayed & Alpha consequences

I believe the second suggestion is the best. In this way:
a) A different wallpaper will be used to avoid confusion (the F19 supplementary wallpapers sounds as a good idea)
b) The design team will have enough time to create a F20 wallpaper for the beta, based on the elected name.