Re: Bug report with private info

On Mon, 2013-08-12 at 13:03 +0100, Pedro Francisco wrote:
> Hello!
> I found a bug report with possible private info on it.
>
> What should I do?
>
> 1- Contact bugzilla admin to remove the attachment?
> 2- Contact the owner of the bug and warn him of it?
> 3- Both?

Not quite sure what you mean by 'private info', but definitely do
something - you mean it exposes the user's secrets? Definitely do #2 and
if it's really urgent do #1 at the same time. Anyone with editbugs
privileges can mark a comment as private which at least limits the
number of people who could see the secret data, so you can contact
anyone you trust who's a package maintainer or has editbugs privs
through the old triage group or something (including me, and many others
on this list) and ask if they can mark the attachment as private, too.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey