Introducing myself

Hi everyone,
I've briefly introduced myself at the Fedora QA meeting today, Repeating here for those who missed it.

I come from RedHat's Relase Test Team specializing in installation testing. I've been in QE for 6+ years already. I've been the RTT point person for RHEL 5 almost since 5.0.

In the past I've tested Fedora on the OLPC XO laptop. My FAS/IRC username is 'atodorov', see wiki User:Atodorov for more details.

I'm in the process of transferring some of my other tasks to other people and will free up some time for Fedora, initially the equivalent of 2 working days of the week.

I will be working with Kamil Paral to automate some of the installation related test cases and execute them regularly when TC are available starting tomorrow.

Long term I will be joining Fedora test days and try to organize a group of testers locally in Sofia to join FTD too.

I'm also willing to work on infrastructure related projects, I can do Python and Django but will cope with almost everything else. What I'd love to see is a Fedora QA Lab based on cloud architecture and open source components. Feel free to CC me on such related topics (I understand work is in progress but I'm still getting up to speed).

Ping me on IRC or via email, I answer most of the time fairly quickly.

Regards,
Alex