Re: Template for marking test cases that are associated with release criteria

> I slapped together a quick template for adding a 'note' to a test case
> that it enforces one of the release criteria.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_QA_Testcase_anaconda_user_creation gives an example of how to use it:
>
> {{Template:Associated_release_criterion|releasecriterion=Fedora_{{FedoraVersionNumber|next}}_Alpha_Release_Criteria#Expected_installed_system_boot_behavior}}

As discussed later in the thread, I've revised the template to make
invocation rather simpler. Now you just do this:

{{Template:Associated_release_criterion|Alpha|expected-installed-system-boot-behavior}}

or similar. i.e. just pass the milestone and a criterion name as the two
variables to the template. All the magic for turning them into a current
link is now in the template.

Note that in the criteria pages, each criterion has an explicit anchor
tag and also an auto-generated link from the table of contents, so both:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_Alpha_Release_Criteria#Expected_installed_system_boot_behavior (auto-generated)

and:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_Alpha_Release_Criteria#expected-installed-system-boot-behavior (anchor)

are valid. You can use either format for the template - in the end it's
just spitting out a hyperlink with the # in it. But I'd recommend using
the anchor names, as my intent was that those should be the 'permanent'
names of each criterion - even if we change the visible paragraph titles
we should keep the anchor names the same so they're reliable.

I've gone back and adjusted all the existing test case pages to use the
new form of the template. Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey