cups

I have to take a moment and shout out KUDOS to whomever it was / is
that is working on cups! Although, by necessity, I and others who have
been around a while know how to work with the commands, having the
machine do it for the user makes it so much more convenient,
especially if / when the North Americans move away from those flaky
other OS's.

Out of curiosity, does our team develop with cups, or are they a
separate entity - for lack of a better word - altogether?