Re: option to install extlinux to a partition???

On 2013-07-12 00:56 (GMT-0700) Adam Williamson composed:

Well, look, you're a reasonably smart person.

Maybe not so much any more. I got my magna cum laude BS 38 years ago, my JD 32 years ago. But if it's so much trouble for me, imagine how it must be for a C average American public high school diploma holding so-called "graduate".

The concept of how newUI custom partitioning works is not difficult,

Clearly that's your opinion, shared maybe, but opinion nonetheless. Mine differs.

 and extensively explained in
the wiki, the page's own Help screen, and the Installation Guide;

I cannot recall any other Linux installer I've used in the past decade that I could not navigate successfully without first reading docs how to use it or what its terms mean.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/