Self-introduction: Matt Kottre

Hello,

My name is Matt Kottre. I'm 16, almost 17, years old and live in
Tillamook, Oregon. I know the basics of most major programming languages
as well as. I also know most of the basics of managing a Linux system. I'm
really looking forward to improving both while helping to make Fedora a
better distribution.

I've been a Linux user for years and I'm very excited to start getting
involved in the community. I've been distro hopping since I first started
using Linux in 2008. I used Fedora on several occasions over that time,
but a few months ago, I decided that I'm going to settle down on Fedora. I
really appreciate the quality of their work and their focus on
incorporating the latest technologies without sacrificing stability.

I plan on joining other Fedora projects later on as well, but I thought
that QA would be the best stepping stone and also help me get used to the
way that Fedora operates.

My IRC nickname is mkottre.
My email is mkottre@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks