Re: [Test-Announce] F19 Final status: back to good old Panic Stations

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:35:38 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

so we are currently testing RC3 which includes a fix for that. RC3 has
not technically been released yet, but the main images - DVD, netinst,
and release blocking live images - for both primary arches are already
built and in place, so we can get the important testing done.

I see that Jam got rebuilt. Soes this mean that the opportunity was taken to fix Jam and that we need to do another spin-kickstarts rebuild?